- All summer, I worked on revising and recreating an online course, "Ecumenism in Parish Life" for University of Dayton VLCFF
- August to November is the busy time in our office - lots of training events and gatherings for catechists and parish catechetical leaders. I love it but it pretty much saps my energy.
- October-November I facilitated an online class - which pretty much occupies my evenings after parish meetings and rehearsals.
- Just before Christmas, I researched and wrote an article "Mystagogy on the Mass: If We Teach Them They Will Come", which has just been published in the March/April issue of Pastoral Liturgy magazine (possibly available on their website soon)
- Then there were the holidays...
- Then the flu...
- For the past 5 weeks, I have been facilitating two rather involved online courses for the VLCFF
- Then there was the time spent revising and expanding my website The Liturgical Catechist.
- Set up and promoted the Facebook presence for my website
- Most recently, I have been occupied with events leading up to the premature birth of my first grandchild, Emma
OK, enough with the Litany of Excuses, already! Again, I apologize. Perhaps this guy said it best:
Life. It's what happens between the blog posts.
The busy Liturgical Catechist.